Hans-Böckler-Strasse 36 in Düsseldorf
Real Estate Operations Work: acquisition, planning and marketing as single and multi-tenant building, 100% re-letting after 18 months
The property Hans-Böckler-Strasse 36 in Düsseldorf, located in the sub-market Kennedydamm, was acquired as part of a portfolio transaction by alstria office REIT-AG in 2011.
After the termination of the existing lease with the long-term tenant ERGO Insurance in December 2011 the building was structurally prepared for single and multi-tenant use.
Due to competitive pricing and the proven expertise in alstria’s Real Estate Operations a new anchor tenant could be obtained for the object. A major reason for this letting success was the trustful cooperation with the tenant and a joint planning of the rental area. The rental contract and the tenant-fit-outs were implemented by alstria’s Real Estate Operations team. The new tenant moved into the property as planned in the first quarter of 2014.
- July 2011: Acquisition including a short-term lease
- November 2011: Vacation by the tenant ERGO Insurance
- January 2012: Start of marketing
- June 2013: Signature of a long-term lease with the State of North Rhine-Westphalia
- First quarter 2014: Delivery to the new tenant