Gustav - Nachtigal - Straße 3, Wiesbaden
The office skyscraper was built in 1984 and contains aprroximately 18.460 m² of total rental space with 217 parking spaces thereof are 161 space in the basement garage to be find. In the adjacent building Gustav-Nachtigal-Straße 4 are additional 122 spaces located which can be used as well.
The property is located about 5 minutes east of Wiesbaden main station and about 20 minutes from Frankfurt airport. It consists of 8 upper and two basement floors. On the 8th floor is a 300 m² roof terrace located to the adjoining office with a view over Wiesbaden. Due to the strong hillside location with ground floor quality, but in the 1st basement situated, there are three apartments.
On ground floor there are a spacious foyer, a general conference area, offices as well as a large canteen with kitchen available. After more than 30 years of multi tenant utilization neither the appearance not the office workstations met today’s requirements. The entrance as well as all usable areas and offices are being redisigned. The development of the new multi-tenant rental units is carried out floor by floor via the central core with elevators as well as three staircases and newly arranged access doors, thus making flexible rental possible.
The building is currently undergoing extensive revitalization. An extensive fire protection renovation, upgrading and modernization activities according to today's construction and technical criteria will represent a new appearance to the building.
- Utilization: GF foyer/general conference rooms/offices/ canteen, 1st – 8th floor and 1st basement offices, 3 apartments, parking in 1st and 2nd basement
- Gross lettable area: app. 18,460 m² thereof app. 1,730 m² storage ans app. 250 m² residential
- Year of construction: 1984
- Revitalisierung: 2018-2019
- Architect: Architekten BDA Fischer Krüder Rathai (design and planning 1982) eckertharms Architekten/Innenarchitekten